The Patient Participation Group was established to provide an independent overview of services and facilities at the surgery.
The group consists of up to 20 volunteer practice patients. Whilst the PPG is not a vehicle for clinical complaints it will:
• Receive reports about and comment on operational matters relating to Kingfisher Family Practice and make comments or suggestions thereon.
• Be fully briefed about NHS and practice policies and delivery of services and establish a two-way communication between the partners, staff and patients.
Membership of the PPG committee is open to all patients and staff of the practice, although we do have a membership limit of 20 patients at any one time.
A meeting is held every two months on a Tuesday afternoon between 4.30 - 5.30pm in the Practice meeting room. If you would like to be involved, please contact Jackie Lockton (Practice Manager) on 01777 702381 or e-mail
Scheduled Meeting Dates
- 10th July 2018 at 16.30 in the practice meeting room
- 18th September 2018 at 16.30 in the practice meeting room
- 13th November 2018 at 16.30 in the practice meeting room
Minutes From Previous Patient Participation Group Meetings
Patient Participation Report